• Only 50 patrons will be allowed to access the library at any one time. Take a peg on entry and leave it behind when you exit the library.
• Use the sanitiser as provided when entering the library.
• No entry will be allowed without a face mask.
• Maintain a 1m distance from other people, and please adhere to markings on the floor.
• Discussion rooms will not be available.
• Wipe your desk with a sanitising wipe before you sit down to use it.
• Wipe your computer keyboard with a sanitising wipe before you sit down to use it.
• You are not allowed to browse books in the shelves. If you need a book ask a staff member at the issue counter who will retrieve it for you.
• When returning books, please make use of the drop box outside the library. Don’t hand it in at the counter. Books need to be quarantined for 3 days after use, before re-shelving.
The Frik Scott Medical Library is located in the UFS Faculty of Health Sciences. It was named after Prof Frik Scott, the first Head of the Department of Dermatology at the UFS. The Library is ideally situated to offer a service to all clients within the Faculty and to the broader University community.
|Monday - Thursday||08:00 - 17:30|
|09:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 16:30|
Report a problemGTM-5XT22C7